Viewing 1-18 of 75 products
The key to choosing the perfect types of jeans for women is understanding which design features complement your shape. Whether you prefer formfitting styles or a more relaxed fit, find the perfect jeans for your figure with this women's jeans fit guide from 7 For All Mankind.
Choose a denim style for women that both highlights your effortlessly chic sense of fashion and showcases your best features. Elements like pocket placement and the wash of the jean can make a tremendous difference in accentuating your shape and aiding in lift. To find the right fit for you, use our guide for some of our most popular types of jeans:
- Designed with a figure-hugging silhouette, skinny jeans have a snug fit from the waist to the ankles. Most skinny jeans are made with stretchable fabric and come in a variety of cuts.
- With their slightly slouchier fit, boyfriend jeans are the ultimate casual-chic denim staple. They offer a comfortable fit near the waist and hips then start to broaden a bit in the leg.
- Straight from the knee to ankle, straight leg jeans suit most body types and can help legs appear longer.
- Typically featuring longer pant legs to accommodate boots or heeled shoes, bootcut jeans flare out slightly beginning at the knees down to the hem.
- With a silhouette similar to bootcut jeans, flare jeans feature a more exaggerated opening at the bottom.