- + QUICK VIEW$185.00closeBoyfriend Bermuda Short in Prince Street$185.00Style Number : AU5236495SSize
The classic Bermuda-length short, crafted from our signature premium denim. Braided details on the front pockets and frayed and distressed hems make this style a cool standout for summertime.+ QUICK VIEW$195.00closeLuxe Vintage Josefina in Broken Twill White$195.00Style Number : AU0501445Size
Our slim-fit boyfriend jean offers a relaxed fit that still feels plenty feminine. We crafted this pair with our signature Luxe Vintage denim, which combines a vintage look with the perfect amount of stretch.
Viewing 1-2 of 2 products
The key to choosing the perfect types of jeans for women is understanding which design features complement your shape. Whether you prefer formfitting styles or a more relaxed fit, find the perfect jeans for your figure with this women's jeans fit guide from 7 For All Mankind.
Choose a denim style for women that both highlights your effortlessly chic sense of fashion and showcases your best features. Elements like pocket placement and the wash of the jean can make a tremendous difference in accentuating your shape and aiding in lift. To find the right fit for you, use our guide for some of our most popular types of jeans:
- Designed with a figure-hugging silhouette, skinny jeans have a snug fit from the waist to the ankles. Most skinny jeans are made with stretchable fabric and come in a variety of cuts.
- With their slightly slouchier fit, boyfriend jeans are the ultimate casual-chic denim staple. They offer a comfortable fit near the waist and hips then start to broaden a bit in the leg.
- Straight from the knee to ankle, straight leg jeans suit most body types and can help legs appear longer.
- Typically featuring longer pant legs to accommodate boots or heeled shoes, bootcut jeans flare out slightly beginning at the knees down to the hem.
- With a silhouette similar to bootcut jeans, flare jeans feature a more exaggerated opening at the bottom.