- + QUICK VIEW$215.00closeGeorgia Wide-Leg Jean in Prince Street$215.00Style Number : AU0684495SSize
The Georgia jean balances retro and refined with its high-waisted, wide-leg silhouette and tiered front pockets. This pair is crafted from our signature premium denim with accents of black-threaded braiding that pop against the crisp white wash.+ QUICK VIEW$210.00closeHigh Slit Flare Jean in Prince Street$210.00Style Number : AU0588495SSize
Our latest take on the flared jean is slit nearly to the knee, creating a cool, bell-bottom silhouette. We crafted this pair from our signature premium denim, which features the ideal amount of stretch.+ QUICK VIEW$195.00+ QUICK VIEW$225.00+ QUICK VIEW$198.00closeSlim Illusion High Waist Slim Kick in Luxe White$198.00Style Number : AU8512399Size
This high-rise jean has a slim fit and a cropped kick flare for showing off your favorite shoes. We crafted this pair with our signature 9 oz. stretch denim that slims and sculpts to create a refined shape.+ QUICK VIEW$198.00
Viewing 1-6 of 6 products
The key to choosing the perfect types of jeans for women is understanding which design features complement your shape. Whether you prefer formfitting styles or a more relaxed fit, find the perfect jeans for your figure with this women's jeans fit guide from 7 For All Mankind.
Choose a denim style for women that both highlights your effortlessly chic sense of fashion and showcases your best features. Elements like pocket placement and the wash of the jean can make a tremendous difference in accentuating your shape and aiding in lift. To find the right fit for you, use our guide for some of our most popular types of jeans:
- Designed with a figure-hugging silhouette, skinny jeans have a snug fit from the waist to the ankles. Most skinny jeans are made with stretchable fabric and come in a variety of cuts.
- With their slightly slouchier fit, boyfriend jeans are the ultimate casual-chic denim staple. They offer a comfortable fit near the waist and hips then start to broaden a bit in the leg.
- Straight from the knee to ankle, straight leg jeans suit most body types and can help legs appear longer.
- Typically featuring longer pant legs to accommodate boots or heeled shoes, bootcut jeans flare out slightly beginning at the knees down to the hem.
- With a silhouette similar to bootcut jeans, flare jeans feature a more exaggerated opening at the bottom.