- + QUICK VIEW$198.00closeSlim Illusion Kimmie Straight in Luxe White$198.00Style Number : AU0231399Size
Our mid-rise straight-leg jean features a contoured waist for a snug fit and a classic, versatile silhouette. We crafted this pair with our signature 9 oz. stretch denim that slims and sculpts to create a refined shape.+ QUICK VIEW$149.00 $195.00closeLow Straight with Contrast Pocket in Prince Street$149.00 $195.00Style Number : AU0618495CSize
Not your average white jean, this low-slung style is set apart with a contrasting back pocket and front belt loop. A touch of distressing at the knee and thigh give it a broken-in look. Due to the nature of the fabric, we recommend ordering 1-2 sizes up+ QUICK VIEW$129.00 $185.00closeAsymmetric High Waist Cropped Straight in Prince Street$129.00 $185.00Style Number : AU8703495SSize
A criss-cross front and asymmetric pockets give our high-waisted straight jean a fresh, forward update. Crafted from our signature stretch denim in a crisp white wash, this pair is cropped above the ankle for a modern look.
Viewing 1-4 of 4 products
The key to choosing the perfect types of jeans for women is understanding which design features complement your shape. Whether you prefer formfitting styles or a more relaxed fit, find the perfect jeans for your figure with this women's jeans fit guide from 7 For All Mankind.
Choose a denim style for women that both highlights your effortlessly chic sense of fashion and showcases your best features. Elements like pocket placement and the wash of the jean can make a tremendous difference in accentuating your shape and aiding in lift. To find the right fit for you, use our guide for some of our most popular types of jeans:
- Designed with a figure-hugging silhouette, skinny jeans have a snug fit from the waist to the ankles. Most skinny jeans are made with stretchable fabric and come in a variety of cuts.
- With their slightly slouchier fit, boyfriend jeans are the ultimate casual-chic denim staple. They offer a comfortable fit near the waist and hips then start to broaden a bit in the leg.
- Straight from the knee to ankle, straight leg jeans suit most body types and can help legs appear longer.
- Typically featuring longer pant legs to accommodate boots or heeled shoes, bootcut jeans flare out slightly beginning at the knees down to the hem.
- With a silhouette similar to bootcut jeans, flare jeans feature a more exaggerated opening at the bottom.