Invest in quality, fit, and style with luxury men’s denim from 7 for All Mankind. Our jeans for men take denim to the next level of style while remaining comfortable and dependable. Discover how men’s blue jeans made with authentic denim can make you look and feel with 7 for All Mankind.
- + QUICK VIEW$198.00close080 Modern Bootcut in Ashland$198.00Style Number : AT0236Z080Size+ QUICK VIEW$225.00close080 Modern Bootcut in New York Dark$225.00Style Number : AT0236Z080Size+ QUICK VIEW$225.00close080 Slimmy in New York Dark$225.00Style Number : AT5111Z080Size+ QUICK VIEW$225.00close080 Slimmy in New York Medium$225.00Style Number : AT5111Z080Size+ QUICK VIEW$179.00 $250.00closeAdrien Slim Taper in Black Marble$179.00 $250.00Style Number : AT1651Z056Size
Our Adrien fit is designed with a mid-rise and a slight taper through the leg for a slim look from hip to hem. We cut this pair from our signature premium denim, stone-washing it for a subtly marbled texture and finishing it with tonal stitching and matte black hardware. The result: an edgy jean that can be styled casually with your favorite graphic tee or dressed up with tailored pieces.+ QUICK VIEW$195.00closeAdrien Slim Taper in Los Angeles Dark$195.00Style Number : AT0165490PSize
Our Adrien fit is designed with a mid-rise and a taper through the leg for a slim look from hip to hem. This version is crafted from our signature premium denim in a rich indigo wash. Light hand-sanding and grinding at the hems and pockets gives it a relaxed, lived-in look.+ QUICK VIEW$248.00closeAirweft Adrien Slim Taper in Commotion$248.00Style Number : AT0165834PSize
The Adrien fit is designed with a mid-rise and a slight taper through the leg for a slim look from hip to hem. Our Airweft version is made from a hollow-fiber Japanese denim for an ultra-lightweight feel that doesn’t compromise on durability. We gave this pair a classic dark indigo wash, finishing it with light fading and whiskering for a lived-in effect.+ QUICK VIEW$250.00+ QUICK VIEW$250.00+ QUICK VIEW$248.00+ QUICK VIEW$248.00+ QUICK VIEW$248.00+ QUICK VIEW$248.00+ QUICK VIEW$248.00+ QUICK VIEW$69.00 $248.00+ QUICK VIEW$250.00+ QUICK VIEW$79.00 $248.00
Viewing 1-18 of 147 products
Men’s Jeans Fit Options
The key to great fitting jeans is choosing designs that work for your body and your sense of style. We give you four fits so you can always find a pair that suits you:
- Skinny. Sleek, lean, and close-fitting for a flattering fit.
- Straight. Streamlined, classic straight jeans.
Denim Jeans for Men in Masculine Styles
We offer men’s jeans in a variety of styles that incorporate our different fits. Choose from our seven signature styles to achieve the look you want:
- Paxtyn. As our skinniest men’s jean, the Paxton is lean, tailored, and edgy.
- The Straight. This style features a tapered straight leg for a modern and refined look.
- Brett. A slimmer version of the traditional bootcut, the Brett offers a comfortably cool vibe.
- Adrien. Slim and sleek, the Adrien offers maximum versatility for styling your way.
- Slimmy. Cut close, but not too skinny, the Slimmy is the go-to for an everyday tailored look.
- Austyn. This relaxed style provides plenty of leg room and a little slouch for a laidback feel.
To most people, denim is just denim. But at 7 for All Mankind, we redefine what denim means by offering innovative fabrics in four different configurations:
- Total Twill. A lightweight and breathable Japanese fabric that’s both soft and slightly stretchy.
- Luxe Sport. A fiber mix designed to give denim more flexibility and mobility for an athletic feel.
- Airweft. A hollow-fiber denim from Japan makes durable yet light jeans.
Built to Last
We understand the importance of a proper fit and quality denim. Using carefully sourced materials and durable construction, we make jeans to stand up to the wear and tear of daily life without losing their fit or polish. Whether you prefer men’s dark wash jeans, a subdued grey wash, a worn-looking fade, or classic blue jeans, you can count on heritage denim from 7 for All Mankind to deliver incredible durability for long-lasting wear.