The Jean That Started It All
Our original 080 denim, reimagined and reissued for today.
With the debut of our very first jean—the original low-rise bootcut—in 2000, we forever changed the way people think about and wear denim. Expertly crafted from 080 fabric, an exclusive-to-us fabrication from Italy’s premier denim mill, each pair had the luxuriously soft feel, impeccable fit, and elevated design that instantly distinguished 7 For All Mankind as the originator of the premium denim movement.
As we celebrate our 20th anniversary, we invite you to remember your first pair of 7s—how they felt, how they made you feel, and the memories you made in them. Our limited-edition 080 reissue marries this nostalgia with our present-day commitment to sustainability. Now made with recycled and organic materials, treated with an eco-friendly wash, and finished with upcycled hardware, these are the jeans you loved then, reimagined for now, paving the way toward the future.
5 Steps Toward Sustainability
The reissue of our 080 series gave us an opportunity to apply the latest innovations in sustainability. Here, a look at what we did to conserve resources and lessen our impact on the planet.
- The cotton content of our 080 denim is now 100% certified organic.
- Recycled elastane fibers provide our signature stretch.
- With a focus on cleaner manufacturing, we’ve implemented new wash processes that use less water, less chemicals and less energy than traditional washing.
- Each jean is finished with recycled Italian hardware.
- All clothing tags are printed on sustainably sourced paper.