7 FOR ALL MANKIND “FOOLPROOF WEEKEND ADVENTURE” SWEEPSTAKES Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of 7 For All Mankind, a division of VF Contemporary Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the (48) contiguous United States. 18 or over. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors and their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies, prize suppliers and other entities involved in the advertising/production/development/administration of the Sweepstakes are not eligible.
- To Enter.
- 7 For All Mankind Website. Between January 11, 2016 at or after 12:01 a.m. PT and February 21, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PT, access the 7 For All Mankind website at www.7forallmankind.com/foolproof. Click on the button for the “Foolproof Weekend Adventure” Sweepstakes. Follow the prompts and complete the on-line version of the official entry form with all required information (including your name and e-mail address), then submit as directed.
- At 7 For All Mankind Stores. Find an official entry form as a take-one at 7 For All Mankind retail/full-price stores (not at third party retailers of 7 For All Mankind products or at 7 For All Mankind outlet stores) in the (48) contiguous United States, while supplies last. Complete entry form with all required information. Give completed entry form to store associate by close of business on February 21, 2016.
- Random Drawing. The winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entry forms received by Sponsor, whose decisions regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects. Drawing will take place on or about February 29, 2016. Person initially selected as the potential winner will be notified by e-mail, phone and/or mail (method[s] of notification to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Potential prize winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within five (5) days of date of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement, if prize notification is returned as undeliverable or winner cannot be notified for any reason, the prize will be forfeited without compensation and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entry forms received.
- Prize/Odds of Winning. Grand Prize (1) – trip for winner and one (1) guest to Las Vegas, Nevada for a “Foolproof Weekend Adventure.” Trip consists of roundtrip coach air travel from major commercial airport near winner’s residence to Las Vegas; standard accommodations (double occupancy) for 3 days/2 nights at a hotel in Las Vegas; ground transportation between Las Vegas airport and hotel; one (1) dinner during stay at restaurant of winner’s choosing from list of options provided by Sponsor (up to $200; excludes alcohol beverages); one (1) $500 7 For All Mankind gift card (redeemable at www.7forallmankind.com or at 7 For All Mankind retail/full-price store); one (1) adventure event/activity of winner’s choosing from list of options provided by Sponsor. Total Approx. Retail Value of Grand Prize: $3500. Should actual value of Grand Prize be less than stated Approx. Retail Value, winner will not receive the difference in cash or otherwise. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entry forms received.
- Prize Restrictions. Trip must be taken Friday – Sunday (excluding holidays), and is subject to availability, blackout dates and other restrictions. Winner must provide Sponsor with advanced notice of at least (45) days prior to intended date of departure; prize travel must be completed by March 30, 2017. Trip dates are subject to approval of Sponsor in its sole discretion and winner may not receive his/her first choice of trip dates. Winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The preceding includes but is not limited to flights/airports and hotel being of Sponsor’s sole choosing. Guest of winner (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) prior to issuance of travel documents. Minor guest must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian (i.e., the winner) on the trip. Valid photo identification is required for prize travel. If winner lives within reasonable driving distance of Las Vegas (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), ground transportation will be substituted for air travel and no compensation or additional prize will be awarded. Winner and guest must conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, appropriate and well-behaved manner; failure to do so (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will result in immediate termination of trip for winner and/or guest and Sponsor shall have no further liability or obligation to winner/guest. Winner and guest will not receive any airline miles, hotel rewards points or other “perks” in conjunction with prize travel. If winner chooses to accept prize without a guest, prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for a single traveler and no compensation or additional prize will be awarded. Any expenses related to acceptance or use of prize which are not specified in these Official Rules (e.g., souvenirs, additional meals) as well as all applicable taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form for the fair market value of the prize for the year awarded to winner and he/she agrees to provide his/her Social Security Number to Sponsor and to otherwise cooperate with Sponsor in conjunction with its compliance with applicable governmental reporting requirements. No prize substitution except by Sponsor if advertised prize/prize component is unavailable for any reason, and only then for prize/prize component of comparable value (subject only to additional restrictions for adventure event/activity as per Rule 8 below). Prize is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash (except for 7 For All Mankind gift card and only where required by law). Prize is not transferable without the express written consent of Sponsor which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind.
- Additional Prize Restrictions- Adventure Event/Activity. By way of example only (and such examples being in no way binding upon Sponsor), adventure event/activity may consist of indoor skydiving or race car driving. Winner (and guest) understand and agree that adventure event/activity may be inherently dangerous, whereby the winner/guest may suffer dismemberment, paralysis or even death, notwithstanding any protective equipment that the winner/guest may use or any training/instruction that winner/guest may receive prior to engaging in adventure event/activity. Winner/guest expressly assumes such risks and releases, indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless 7 For All Mankind, a division of VF Contemporary Brands, Inc. from any and all liability associated therewith, as well as agreeing to sign any additional waivers and releases prior to engaging in such adventure event/activity. Without limiting the foregoing, any lessons or instruction will be provided solely by a third party contractor selected by the adventure event/activity provider (NOT by 7 For All Mankind, a division of VF Contemporary Brands, Inc.) and winner/guest expressly waives any and all liability that 7 For All Mankind, a division of VF Contemporary Brands, Inc. may have for same under any legal theory. Additional restrictions and requirements of adventure event/activity provider may also apply to participation in adventure event/activity. Winner/guest shall be solely responsible for obtaining any insurance at his/her sole expense relative to his/her participation in the adventure event/activity, if desired. Should winner choose not to accept adventure event/activity component of prize for any reason (for example, winner is not interested in any of the listed options for adventure event/activity) or if winner does not qualify for participation in adventure event/activity as per the restrictions/requirements of adventure event/activity provider, Sponsor will endeavor to furnish winner with an alternate, replacement prize component (a) but such alternate, replacement prize component may not be of comparable value as the adventure event/activity options provided to winner and Sponsor shall have no liability to winner for such difference in value and (b) should Sponsor fail to supply an alternate, replacement prize component that is acceptable to winner, Sponsor's liability shall be limited to award of the remaining components of the prize (that is, the components of the prize OTHER THAN the adventure event/activity.) For the avoidance of doubt, guest may only participate in the adventure event/activity selected by winner (and cannot choose an adventure event/activity which is different from the adventure event/activity selected by winner) and if guest chooses not to accept or does not qualify for participation in such adventure event/activity, Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind to guest.
- Conditions of Participation. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. The failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in any particular circumstance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. By accepting prize (except where prohibited by law), winner agrees to the use of winner’s name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph and/or other indicia of persona for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless 7 For All Mankind, a division of VF Contemporary Brands, Inc., its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and agencies, prize suppliers, any entities involved in the advertising/production/development/administration of the Sweepstakes, as well as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize.
- FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the drawing and select the prize winner from among all eligible entry forms received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor (as appropriate) or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the 7 For All Mankind website and at 7 For All Mankind retail/full-price stores in the (48) contiguous United States.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Sweepstakes shall be filed exclusively in the U.S. federal or state courts of the State of New York, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action, waiving any right of change of venue or any like right; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but NOT attorneys’ fees (or damages/remedies/relief of any other kind). These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New York, without regard to its (or any other jurisdiction's) conflict of laws/choice of laws principles which would lead to the application of any other jurisdiction's laws to these Official Rules/this Sweepstakes.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction deem any provision of these Official Rules unenforceable, illegal or invalid, such provision shall be replaced with a substitute provision which most closely captures the intent of the original provision and is enforceable, legal and valid. The foregoing shall not in any way affect the enforceability/legality/validity of any other provision of these Official Rules.
- Winner’s List: For the name of Grand Prize winner (the name will be available after March 15, 2016; requests must be received by March 7, 2016), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 7 For All Mankind Foolproof Weekend Adventure Sweeps Winner, c/o 7 For All Mankind, Dept: AB, 4440 E 26th St, Los Angeles, CA 90058. Do not send entries or other correspondence to this address.
Sponsor: 7 For All Mankind, a division of VF Contemporary Brands, Inc., 4440 E 26th St., Los Angeles, CA 90058.