Empowered. Collaborative. Entrepreneurial. These three tenants are the fabric of our cultural framework. As a collective group of talented, eclectic, and audaciously ambitious people, we use these words as our guiding principles in what we do, create, and aspire to daily.
Whether our team is working to design our causal, luxe-inspired collection, building beautifully curated retail store environments, or optimizing internal manufacturing, these three ideas are a part of everything we do. To ensure we continue to weave this thread throughout our culture, we have a variety of development and innovation initiatives, which include:
Training & Development Programs
- We annually review our associates to further their development in their current roles as well as prepare them for future roles.
- We offer various methods to create a learning culture. Leaders are provided regular coursework through VF's Maximizing Performance curriculum, which consists of various courses held quarterly for new and existing managers.
- We value retention of talent. As a result, we offer the Talent Connoisseur Program. Designed to give managers tools such as behavioral based interview guides to make good hiring decisions. We leverage this program in both our corporate offices as well as our retail locations.
- Skill building sessions around technical skills and soft skill training to enhance team skills are held regularly
7 For All Mankind Idea Network
- All of our corporate associates are invited to join an internal networking page to interact with fellow associates and functions- kind of like a Facebook page!
- The Idea Network is run by a cross-functional team with representation from all functional areas of the business.